Pilots' vigilance saves two PIA planes from midair collision
KARACHI - Two planes of the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) narrowly escaped collision when they came in front of each other at same altitude, local media reported.
The situation erupted due to fault in air traffic control system, however, the traffic controller immediately issued alert to the pilots.
The pilots reacting with vigilance avoiding the disaster and saved lives of several passengers and staff.
A flight PK-352 was heading towards Islamabad from Karachi while PK-785 was going to London from Islamabad.
More info to follow...
- ‘Aik Thi Laila’: Yasir Hussain, Iqra Aziz take their relationship ...11:49 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal and Shahroz Sazwari share first moments with newborn ...11:23 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Influencer Waliya Najib shares stunning clips from Europe vacation10:52 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan Navy saves crew members of sinking Indian vessel near Gwadar10:29 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Here’s all you need to know about release of Aamir Khan’s Laal ...07:44 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra suffers leg injury during web-series shoot09:24 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022