The first official teaser of Parchi: The Movie is out NOW!
The wait is over and the CALM before the storm is finally here! The makers that brought you Janaan are pleased to present to you the first official teaser of their second offering Parchi, starring Hareem Farooq, Ali Rehman Khan, Ahmed Ali, Usman Mukhtar, Shafqat Khan, Shafqat Cheema, Mojiz Hasan, Syed Talal Jilani, Faizan Shaikh, Mahenur Haider Khan, Faiza Saleem and M Atif Siddique.
We know very little about the content of the film, except for its obviously quirky title, Parchi and the fact that it will be releasing sometime later this year.
Parchi is a common term used to describe the concept of 'sifarish' in our country, so our most plausible assumption involves the film revolve around the culture of nepotism in Pakistan.
The striking Hareem Farooq looks extravagant in the teaser, with the camera focusing on her calm and composed tooth-pick chewing avatar that sends chills down our spine. We are automatically hooked!
Parchi is next in the lineup of ARY Films, directed by Azfar Jafri. It's teaser definitely leaves us wanting more.
- Conflict between PPP and Cynthia Ritchie intensifies after denial of ...08:12 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PML-N’s Khawaja Salman Rafique contracts coronavirus08:11 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- What Nawaz Sharif's doing in his latest picture from London07:37 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PIA directed to control fares after overcharging complaints07:13 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PTI MNA tests positive for coronavirus as health crisis deepens in ...06:35 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Zaheer Abbas looks like Money Heist‘s 'Professor’, says Mehwish ...02:24 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities who never endorsed fairness products01:50 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020