Health of students our first priority: Education Minister
ISLAMABAD - Minister for Federal Education Shafqat Mahmood said that health of students is our first priority and any decision we make will be guided by advice of Health Ministry.
In a tweet today (Saturday), the minister said that six months closure deeply affected the students and decision to open schools was taken with great care.
Health of students is our first priority and any decision we make will be guided by the advice of Health Ministry. Having said that 6 months closure deeply affected the students. Decision to open was taken with great care. Any hasty decision to close will destroy education— Shafqat Mahmood (@Shafqat_Mahmood) September 19, 2020
The minister said any hasty decision to close institutions will destroy education.
- Bilawal woos back ‘demoralised’ and ‘shocked’ top Sindh ...11:47 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Asia's largest multipurpose "ro-ro" ship launched in China10:57 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Jeff Bridges diagnosed with cancer03:06 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- Mahira Khan shares a heartfelt tribute for mom's birthday02:14 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020