How Queen Elizabeth is celebrating her 95th birthday
The Queen Elizabeth II will celebrate her 95th birthday, six years after she became the longest-reigning British monarch in history.
Speculations have begun about the Queen's birthday and considering the fact that the British royals are mourning the loss of Prince Philip, a celebration sees at odds
Her forthcoming birthday will mark the first of her celebrations without the Duke of Edinburgh, who passed away on April 9.
The Queen will celebrate her official birthday on April 21 with close family members keeping in view the Covid-19 restrictions. The Telegraph reports that the royals are expected to enjoy a 'quiet lunch' intimately at Windsor Castle.
Moreover, rumours are rife that the Queen will not mark her birthday with a new portrait. The royal's birthday is usually followed by gun salutes in Hyde Park and the Tower of London.
However, for the second consecutive year the salute has been cancelled, the Ministry of Defence stated, according to The Telegraph.
Prince Harry, despite his desire to get back home to Meghan Markle, has reportedly made up his mind to prolong his stay for his grandmother's birthday and a better relationship with his family.
How much will the Queen inherit from Prince ... 05:05 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
Following the death of the Duke of Edinburgh at the age of 99, speculation of Prince Philip‘s net worth and the ...
- Israeli president confirms meeting with Pakistani expats’ delegation12:25 PM | 29 May, 2022
- Pakistan likely to hike gas tariff after withdrawing petroleum ...11:59 AM | 29 May, 2022
- Pakistani delegation leaves for India for talks on water disputes11:16 AM | 29 May, 2022
- Voting underway for Balochistan local bodies elections08:57 AM | 29 May, 2022
- Watch – Saba Qamar loses her cool at press conference09:36 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan gets clean chit in drugs case07:47 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Ghana Ali expresses her resentment towards Maryam Nawaz09:12 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022