At least 8 dead in mass shooting in Germany
HANAU - At least eight people have been killed and another five got injured after two shootings at shisha bars in the western city of Hanau in Germany.
According to media reports, the first incident of shooting was occurred at a Midnight shisha bar in the city centre of Hanau, about 25km (15 miles) east of Frankfurt, while the second was in Hanau's Kesselstadt neighbourhood.
Several other people also sustained injuries after a gunman opened fire at 22:00 local time (21:00 GMT) on Wednesday.
In both places, the clientele were reported to have been predominantly Kurdish.
The suspect was later found dead at his home, along with the body of a second person.
An investigation has been launched to ascertain the motive for the shootings.
- Pakistan calls for lifting restrictions in IoJ&K as COVID-19 pandemic ...10:58 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 16 deaths; Coronavirus cases rise to 1,58907:30 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Spain's Princess Maria first royalty to die from coronavirus07:15 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019