PM Nawaz inaugurates Lowari Tunnel project
Earlier, it used to take 14 hours to reach Chitral,and now the time has reduced to seven hours.
Around Rs25 billion was spent to realise the project, which was a long standing demand of the people.
Uninterrupted transportation will boost the trade activities and tourism besides creating job opportunities for local people.
Earlier, the Lowari Pass was closed during the long winter season, and people of Chitral have to travel into Afghanistan and then back into Pakistan to approach the rest of the country.
- Sanam Jung addresses divorce rumours and why she isn’t living with ...10:52 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- APML shares Pervez Musharraf’s latest picture, asking for prayers10:29 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Fakhar Zaman thanks DailyPakistan reporter for celebrating Qalandars ...09:50 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor Khan drops a stunning selfie after second child's birth08:11 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021