Amitabh Bachchan's ad with his daughter Shweta receives massive backlash
All India Bank Officers Confederation, an organisation with a membership of over 3,20,000 officers, has threatened to sue Kalyan Jewellers. They feel like the ad is “casting aspersion and hurting the sentiments of millions of personnel”.
AIBOC general secretary Soumya Datta claims the short ad “disgusting, derogatory, to say the least and is aimed to create distrust in the banking system, for pure commercial gain.”
Have a look yourself to see what the fuss is about!
T 2870 - Emotional moment for me .. tears welling up every time I see it .. daughters are the BEST !! pic.twitter.com/7Jes2GDPBo— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) July 17, 2018
This was Bachchan's first acting shoot with his daughter Shweta who made a debut with her father.
Well, the bankers are clearly not approving of the theme as it is expressed by them personally.
- PDM workers storm Multan stadium ahead of Nov 30 rally11:49 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- OIC adopts Pakistan-sponsored resolution against Islamophobia11:36 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Mike Tyson returns to ring (Face-off VIDEO)11:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- #JusticeForKainat: AJK student found dead in Islamabad11:09 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran says no pressure from Pakistan military10:40 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020