CTD guns down four terrorists in Quetta
According to the details, a five-year-old child was left dead while five policemen were left injured when security forces conducted an operation against militants in Balochistan’s Dasht town.
The killings took place when the Counter-Terrorism Department, Frontier Constabulary, police’s Anti-Terrorism Force and intelligence agencies raided a house on the Dasht-Sibi Road, around 20 to 25 kilometres from Quetta.
According to CTD DIG Aitizaz Goraya, the raid was conducted on a tip-off, however, when the police personnel arrived on the site, a crossfire started.
The militants also used hand grenades and rocket launchers against the security forces, however, the prompt action led to the killing of terrorists, believed to be the members of outlawed Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP).
One of the militants ran out of the house and blew himself up in front of the armored police carrier parked outside; the attack did nto hurt anyone.
Suicide jackets and weapons were recovered from the scene and the security forces have launched investigations into the incident.
- AirBlue surprises passengers with huge cut in domestic flight fares02:32 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- ‘Marry, divorce, remarry’ – Man weds same woman four times for ...02:20 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PIA all set to start direct flights from Karachi to Skardu01:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Hiba Bukhari wins hearts by reciting Naat07:23 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021