Sindh spokesman Murtaza Wahab tests positive for COVID-19
KARACHI – The spokesperson for Sindh government, who has been spearheading the province’s fight against the novel coronavirus, has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
Murtaza Wahab, in a statement Saturday, said he has put himself under quarantine after test results today came back positive.
Murtaza is the son of late PPP leader Fouzia Wahab, who had passed away in 2012.
Earlier this week, Wahab’s party colleague and Sindh women development minister Syeda Shehla had tested positive for the coronavirus, requesting people to pray for her recovery.
A week ago, PML-N President and Leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly Shehbaz Sharif tested positive for coronavirus.
Former prime minister and senior PPP leader Yousuf Raza Gilani also tested positive for the coronavirus last week.
- Balochistan decides to promote matriculation, intermediate students ...01:59 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan increases medical capabilities to counter Covid-19: Asad Umar01:48 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Smart lockdown lifted in seven localities of Lahore as coronavirus ...12:57 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020