Pakistan opens Chaman-Spin Boldak border to support people of Afghanistan amid COVID-19 pandemic
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan said that despite global pandemic of COVID-19, Pakistan remains committed to supporting the Afghan brothers and sisters.
In a tweet today (Friday), the premier said that he has given instructions to open the Chaman-Spin Boldak border and let the trucks crossover into Afghanistan.
Despite global pandemic of COVID 19, we remain committed to supporting our Afghan brothers & sisters. I have given instructions to open the Chaman-Spinboldak border & let trucks crossover into Afghanistan. In time of crisis, we remain steadfast with Afghanistan.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) March 20, 2020
In time of crisis, we remain steadfast with Afghanistan, the prime minister added.
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan set to get first ever space museum in 8 months07:09 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan gives powerful response after India raises objection over GB ...07:03 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020