Governor Ismail to lead tiger force in Sindh
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant on Youth Affairs Usman Dar called on Prime Minister Imran Khan in Islamabad today and presented him weekly report about Corona Relief Tiger Force.
The Prime Minister approved assigning the responsibility of handling affairs of 154,000 Tiger Force of Sindh to the provincial governor.
The Prime Minister was briefed that at present 1,15,000 Tigers are taking part in relief activities in the wake of Covid-19.
The Prime Minister expressed satisfaction over performance of the Tiger Force.
- Canada's Trudeau felicitates Pakistanis on Independence Day12:17 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- NAB launches corruption probe against mayor of Pakistani capital10:53 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- India 'welcomes' normalisation of UAE-Israel diplomatic ties08:34 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan honours first ISI officer with gallantry award07:58 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- FIR lodged against Saba Qamar and Bilal Saeed05:09 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020