Governor Ismail to lead tiger force in Sindh
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant on Youth Affairs Usman Dar called on Prime Minister Imran Khan in Islamabad today and presented him weekly report about Corona Relief Tiger Force.
The Prime Minister approved assigning the responsibility of handling affairs of 154,000 Tiger Force of Sindh to the provincial governor.
The Prime Minister was briefed that at present 1,15,000 Tigers are taking part in relief activities in the wake of Covid-19.
The Prime Minister expressed satisfaction over performance of the Tiger Force.
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020