CAA forced foreign aircraft to return after unauthorised entry into Pakistan airspace
KARACHI - Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority’s (CAA) Air Traffic Controller (ATC) forced a foreign aircraft to return back after it entered into Pakistani airspace without permission.
According to media reports, the aircraft had entered into the airspace near Karachi from Muscat, however, more details about the aircraft have not been revealed yet.
The timely intervention by the ATC made the aircraft pilot return after he was asked to provide for the permit and the code to enter into the airspace.
The foreign aircraft returned upon a warning by the ATC authorities after the pilot refused to give the permit and code to enter into the country’s airspace.
- Huawei allowed to play limited role in building UK's 5G network10:27 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan ex-skipper Sarfraz Ahmed blessed with baby girl09:04 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan set to launch first-ever national emigration policy08:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019