Pakistan, S Korea to enhance mutual defence capabilities
Minister for Defence Production Rana Tanveer Hussain is on a five day visit, along with Chairman HIT Lieutenant General Wajid Hussain, to Peoples Republic of China and South Korea.
The minister attended the opening ceremony of Seoul ADEX 2015 on Tuesday, and also visited Defense Acquisition Program Administration where he met the DG Defence Industry Promotion Oh Won Jin. Tanveer Hussain also met the Minister for National Defence Han Minkoo.
Talking to Korean Minster for Defence, Tanveer highlighted the strides Pakistan has made in the field of Defence Production and significantly talked about the ace aircraft JF-17 being built in Pakistan. He added that Pakistan is producing the best armament and heavy machinery.
"Our APCs are of B6 protection and are also developing B7 protection vehicles. These are low cost and state of the art equipment and Pakistan is proud of such developments."
The minister further said the Koreans have expressed the desire to establish close ties with Pakistan. Korea has called for technology sharing in the field of defence production. He also remarked that Pakistan looks forward to exploring international markets and wants the world to support it in its endeavours.
- KMC launches drive-in cinema in Karachi’s Clifton11:56 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Local Government Amendment bill passed amid ruckus in Sindh Assembly11:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- AGP detects financial irregularities of Rs40bn in PM's Covid relief ...10:53 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- BANvPAK: Hasan Ali takes 5-51 for Pakistan as Bangladesh all out for ...10:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan’s Muhammad Waseem beats Colombia's Barrera to bag WBC ...09:57 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021