Pakistan, S Korea to enhance mutual defence capabilities
Minister for Defence Production Rana Tanveer Hussain is on a five day visit, along with Chairman HIT Lieutenant General Wajid Hussain, to Peoples Republic of China and South Korea.
The minister attended the opening ceremony of Seoul ADEX 2015 on Tuesday, and also visited Defense Acquisition Program Administration where he met the DG Defence Industry Promotion Oh Won Jin. Tanveer Hussain also met the Minister for National Defence Han Minkoo.
Talking to Korean Minster for Defence, Tanveer highlighted the strides Pakistan has made in the field of Defence Production and significantly talked about the ace aircraft JF-17 being built in Pakistan. He added that Pakistan is producing the best armament and heavy machinery.
"Our APCs are of B6 protection and are also developing B7 protection vehicles. These are low cost and state of the art equipment and Pakistan is proud of such developments."
The minister further said the Koreans have expressed the desire to establish close ties with Pakistan. Korea has called for technology sharing in the field of defence production. He also remarked that Pakistan looks forward to exploring international markets and wants the world to support it in its endeavours.
- CricWick, Daraz partners to provide In-App Fantasy League for T20 ...04:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer’s father withdraws petition against ...04:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities set the dance floor ablaze at Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira ...03:32 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video goes viral01:40 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021