#PolishedMan: Celebs participate in promoting a safe environment for children
Child Abuse is unfortunately widely prevalent in Pakistan. It tries to hide itself under the guise of religion but shockingly pedophilia or child abuse is rampant in Pakistani society.
Given the recent rise in child abuse cases in Pakistan, celebrities have taken the initiative to join the global movement called ‘Polished Man’ that aims to build a safe and secure environment for children.
Prominent figures including Adnan Siddiqui , Humayun Saeed, Bilal Ashraf, Waseem Akram and Shoaib Malik are participating in this movement by sharing photos of themselves on social media with nail polish applied on one finger nail.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Punjab to launch crackdown on religious hate literature11:38 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Govt to issue Sukuk bonds against Islamabad’s Fatima Jinnah Park: ...10:52 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Sana Fakhar responds to social media backlash after bold pics with ...09:28 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Saudi Arabia, Morocco to receive ‘made in India’ Covid vaccine ...08:36 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Urdu Mushaira held against #CannoliOwners outside Islamabad café07:51 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Meera reveals the date of her wedding; who is she marrying?05:32 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021