‘Baaghi’ on Urdu1 RULES the rating game!
The drama based on Balooch's life has intrigued every Pakistani in every nook and corner. Everyone seems to want to find out about the curious and unrevealed story of the social media star who fell victim to a brutal case of honor killing by the very hands of her own brother.
Recent rating reports prove that Baaghi has become a blockbuster in the entire nation. Evidently, within just four weeks, the drama has managed to rule the rating game for its time slot every Thursday at 8 pm, with a mighty 2.95 TVRs.
Hum TV has bagged the second spot on the list. Only last week, the first episode of Daldal featuring Armeena Rana Khan and Zahid Ahmed premiered on TV screens. It seems like both, Baaghi and Daldal will give each other tough competition in the upcoming weeks.
ARY takes the third spot on the list with Shadi Mubarak Ho, starring Kubra Khan and Yasir Hussain. Steering below in the list is Geo Entertainment, Express Entertainment, and Geo Kahani.
Prior to the release of the drama, Baaghi's provoked a lot of debate and controversy. People did not shy away from bashing the idea of the biopic-story. The rest lauded Urdu1's efforts and saw a bold and courageous Saba Qamar pull through for her stellar acting skills as the vivacious, Qandeel!
Earlier, Baaghi's first episode was even trending at number 1 on YouTube!
Ever since the drama has been aired, great reviews have been pouring in. The TV series surely has a long way to go!
- Pakistan reports 4,113 fresh Covid19 cases, 119 deaths in last 24 ...09:34 AM | 5 May, 2021
- Polling for PP-84 Khushab by-election underway09:25 AM | 5 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 05 May 202108:45 AM | 5 May, 2021
- Outsiders need NOC to marry women in this Pakistani district11:19 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Kristian Pengwin shares how devoting to your goals can lead to success10:30 PM | 4 May, 2021
- WATCH – Nora Fatehi invites fans to dance with her!03:30 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Twitter 'permanently suspends' Kangana Ranaut's account01:26 PM | 4 May, 2021