Reham Khan is being trolled hard for her interview to Indian media
Indian media posted all over social media what the PM's 'ex-wife' has to say.
About Imran's reaction to Pulwama, Reham had sour words to offer.
"Imran has come into power by compromising on ideology and moderate policy. Do not imagine for a minute that it is his policy. He is instructed to do and instructed to say what the state wants. We have seen the rise of new extremist religious parties during the elections and we have seen a lot of violence, riots in Islamabad. Imran Khan used a blasphemy card," Reham Khan said.
"Imran Khan has been doing what he is taught to do. If he's saying he will take action, then he has to display and demonstrate something. We were on the way to be blacklisted by the Financial Action Task Force [FATF], long before Pulwama terror attack happened."
"We must take an action not because the Indian prime minister wants us to but because it is in the interest of Pakistan. Imran Khan is saying the right thing but we haven't seen him taking any step in the last six-seven months," Reham Khan said, adding, "We might not be involved with JeM but we have a track record that we are not cracking down on these groups."
"I think some think tanks were working on this [the speech]. I do not think this was his speech. I do think he's been told to do these things," she added.
Pakistanis are horrified by this act of betrayal from Reham's side. This time she has broken her own record!
Trolling was imminent.
So guys you can imagine the woman who is not loyal to her country was not loyal to her husband she would sell herself for anything.. Secondly this is the level of Indias great journalism and media standards.. Calling PMs ex wife to feel better and satisfy their bruised egos.. Sad— ASK..... (@ASK7799) February 19, 2019
Can we handover Reham Khan to India as collateral while we start talks with india?— chichawatni ka woke celebrity (@HusnanAhmed) February 20, 2019
LOL @ Indian News Channels. pic.twitter.com/fcAk07zudX— SIR .. (@SirJohnRoe) February 19, 2019
Some memorable photos of Imran Khan with Reham Khan❣️ pic.twitter.com/WjQTUWjghw— Ayeshay (@champagne_lassi) February 19, 2019
I don’t wanna say this and no offence but Reham Khan is a bitch.— خنشاء (@Khaaksaar__k) February 19, 2019
Traitor... sell out... if you can't be loyal to your own country who even are you? #rehamkhan— Annie Khalid (@annie_khalid) February 19, 2019
- Kashmir will be free soon: PM Imran04:29 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Teenage girl killed in Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations along ...04:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- If offered, I would love to work in Pakistan: Engin Altan Düzyatan01:53 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Saba Qamar, Bilal Ashraf & others grieve over the tragic explosions ...01:10 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020