Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan welcome second child and it’s a boy
MUMBAI – Bollywood star Kareena Kapoor and husband actor Saif Ali Khan have welcomed their second child.
The couple welcomed a baby boy on Sunday, February 21. Jab We Met star was admitted to Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai last night.
View this post on Instagram
Earlier in 2020, the couple announced, that they are expecting an addition to the family!! Thank you to all our well-wishers for all their love and support, they wrote in the message.
‘Saifeena’ recently moved into a new home in Mumbai with their 4-year-old son Taimur.
The couple had first turned parents in 2016 with the birth of their son Taimur Ali Khan.
Kareena Kapoor Khan talks about second pregnancy 02:40 PM | 5 Sep, 2020
Bollywood’s star couple, Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan recently announced that they are expecting their second ...
- Pakistan’s re-recorded national anthem is out on diamond jubilee of ...04:54 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- State Bank unveils Rs75 commemorative banknote on Pakistan’s ...04:26 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Two Pakistani soldiers martyred in Dir blast: ISPR02:19 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Ayeza Khan’s new swimming pool video sets internet on fire11:23 AM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022