Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan welcome second child and it’s a boy
MUMBAI – Bollywood star Kareena Kapoor and husband actor Saif Ali Khan have welcomed their second child.
The couple welcomed a baby boy on Sunday, February 21. Jab We Met star was admitted to Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai last night.
View this post on Instagram
Earlier in 2020, the couple announced, that they are expecting an addition to the family!! Thank you to all our well-wishers for all their love and support, they wrote in the message.
‘Saifeena’ recently moved into a new home in Mumbai with their 4-year-old son Taimur.
The couple had first turned parents in 2016 with the birth of their son Taimur Ali Khan.
Kareena Kapoor Khan talks about second pregnancy 02:40 PM | 5 Sep, 2020
Bollywood’s star couple, Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan recently announced that they are expecting their second ...
- Policeman escorting polio vaccinators shot dead in Kohat11:29 AM | 19 Sep, 2021
- NZ quit the Pakistan series over threats issued by five-nation ...11:15 AM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Amir Khan removed from US flight over a row about ‘colleague's face ...10:26 AM | 19 Sep, 2021
- ‘I'm going to Pakistan tomorrow’, announces Chris Gayle after ...09:56 AM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:36 AM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani celebs express disappointment after NZ tour called off05:30 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- American canine awarded the Guinness World Record for Longest Ears on ...11:20 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Sukynah Khan's beautiful pictures from her 'Baat Pakki' ceremony win ...10:25 PM | 18 Sep, 2021