Pakistan's Army Chief meets AJK President to discuss Kashmir situation
ISLAMABAD – Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa met Azad Jammu & Kashmir President Masood Khan discussed the regional security, the Inter-Service Public Relations (ISPR) said in a statement Tuesday.
They also discussed the latest situation of Kashmir, on both sides of the Line of Control, which divides the disputed Himalayan region between Pakistan and India.
The military's media wing said that the situation of Line of Control (LoC) also came under the discussion.
“We will continue our struggle for the support of Kashmiri people,” the ISPR quoted Army Chief as saying.
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020