Pakistan's Army Chief meets AJK President to discuss Kashmir situation
ISLAMABAD – Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa met Azad Jammu & Kashmir President Masood Khan discussed the regional security, the Inter-Service Public Relations (ISPR) said in a statement Tuesday.
They also discussed the latest situation of Kashmir, on both sides of the Line of Control, which divides the disputed Himalayan region between Pakistan and India.
The military's media wing said that the situation of Line of Control (LoC) also came under the discussion.
“We will continue our struggle for the support of Kashmiri people,” the ISPR quoted Army Chief as saying.
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020