Indian troops kill three more Kashmiri youth in Srinagar
SRINAGAR - Indian troops in their fresh act of state terrorism, martyred three more Kashmiri youth in Srinagar today (Sunday).
According to Kashmir Media Service (KMS), the youth were killed by the Indian troops during a cordon and search operation in Pazwalpora area of the city.
The operation was going on while Mobile internet services were snapped in all areas of the city.
Meanwhile, Indian troops and police personnel during house raids arrested over a dozen youth in Sopore and Badgam areas.
- Education ministry start consultations with all stakeholders on ...04:38 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran moves to revive coronavirus-hit economy with surge in ...04:27 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Abhishek, Aishwarya & daughter Aradhya Bachan test positive for ...03:18 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Kohala, Azad Pattan hydroelectric power projects to produce 1,800 MW ...02:10 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020