PM believes in supremacy of constitution & law, Opposition’s Rahbar Committee itself needs guidance: Firdous
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Information and Broadcasting Firdous Ashiq Awan has said Prime Minister Imran Khan firmly believes in the supremacy of the constitution, rule of law and across the board accountability adding that Opposition's Rahbar Committee itself needs guidance.
In a series of tweets on Thursday, she said the entire nation is witness to the fact as to who was declared 'Sadiq & Ameen' by the country's top court and who was declared as dishonest.
وزیراعظم عمران خان آئین کی حکمرانی، قانون کی بالادستی اور بلا تفریق احتساب کے داعی ہیں۔پوری قوم گواہ ہے کہ ملک کی سب سے بڑی عدالت نے کسے صادق اور امین قرار دیا اور کون بددیانت ٹھہرا۔— Firdous Ashiq Awan (@Dr_FirdousPTI) November 21, 2019
The Special Assistant strongly rejected the opposition parties’ stance on the foreign funding case against the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI). She said that we condemn opposition’s sordid plot of trying to make Election Commission of Pakistan hostage and influence its decision.
She said that Opposition's Rahbar Committee itself needs guidance as it is making noise without any solid reason.
رہبر کمیٹی جسے خود رہبری کی ضرورت ہے,مسلسل چور مچائے شور فلم کا فلاپ شو پیش کر رہی ہے۔الیکشن کمیشن آف پاکستان کو یرغمال بنا کر اثر انداز ہونے کی مذموم کوشش کی شدید مذمت کرتے ہیں۔ہم اپنے موقف اور نظریے پر ڈٹ کر کھڑے ہیں،دوسروں کی طرح احتساب سے راہ فرار اختیار کرنے والے نہیں۔— Firdous Ashiq Awan (@Dr_FirdousPTI) November 21, 2019
Firdous said that the party (PTI) stands firm on its ideology and stance and like others it will not try to evade the course of accountability.
- Infinix grand reward for its customers to celebrate Blessed Week10:26 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019