Shangai Electric to invest $4bn in Thar coal power plants
BEIJING – A Chinese Company Shanghai Electric will invest an amount of four billion dollars at Thar Coal block one and will establish two power plants of 1320 megawatt of electricity there, according to the Radio Pakistan .
A seven-member delegation of Shanghai Electric called on Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah at Chief Minister's House on Monday to discuss the project.
CM Shah has said financial close of the project will be undertaken by the end of this year.
- Eight die after fire broke out at a factory in Lahore09:48 AM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan expresses grave concerns over Afghan president's tweets09:09 AM | 28 Jan, 2020
- PCB to refund match tickets12:13 AM | 28 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran for precautionary measures, strategy to tackle Coronavirus ...11:55 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Bangladeshi journalists find Pakistan safe for cricket; praise ...11:52 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Khalil ur Rehman's Meray Paas tum Ho trends worldwide on Twitter12:47 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Bambi is next up for Disney ‘Live-Action’ remake12:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Here’s everything that happened at the 4th Hum Style Awards12:25 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019