Nadia Jamil’s treatment to begin in 14 days
LONDON - Pakistan TV actor cum activist Nadia Jamil, who was diagnosed with breast cancer, shared an update about her treatment on social media with her followers.
Sharing a picture from the hospital on Instagram, she shared her treatment will start in two weeks. “Alhamdolillah! Hospital Ninjas smiling beneath our masks. Lymph nodes clear. Treatment begins in 2 weeks,” she wrote.
View this post on Instagram
Alhamdolillah! Hospital Ninjas smiling beneath our masks :) Lymph nodes clear. Treatment begins in 2 weeks. Thank you all so much 4 your love & prayers. They meant so much to me and carried me through this emotional rollercoaster. Still not over but hurdle one crossed. Baby steps. Relief. Gratitude! And much much needed sleep :) #cancerfighter #breastcancer #Addenbrooks #Instafamily
Nadia Jamil had also thanked her fans for their love and prayers: “They meant so much to me and carried me through this emotional rollercoaster. Still not over but hurdle one crossed. Baby steps. Relief. Gratitude! And much much-needed sleep”.
Much more than a woman with cancer: Nadia Jamil 01:17 PM | 17 Apr, 2020
LAHORE- Recently, Pakistani acclaimed actor Nadia Jamil was diagnosed with cancer. The actress then underwent ...
The Behadd actress is undergoing treatment in the UK currently.
Here, wishing her a speedy recovery and a cancer-free life ahead.
- Coronavirus cases soar above 6 million worldwide11:28 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Latest pics of Nawaz Sharif, having coffee in London, take Twitter by ...09:57 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Pakistan makes face masks mandatory amid record daily deaths from ...09:07 PM | 30 May, 2020
- PAF officer, who died in PIA plane crash, laid to rest in Karachi08:19 PM | 30 May, 2020
- First Covid-19 death reported among KP nurses07:20 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020