Nadia Jamil’s treatment to begin in 14 days
LONDON - Pakistan TV actor cum activist Nadia Jamil, who was diagnosed with breast cancer, shared an update about her treatment on social media with her followers.
Sharing a picture from the hospital on Instagram, she shared her treatment will start in two weeks. “Alhamdolillah! Hospital Ninjas smiling beneath our masks. Lymph nodes clear. Treatment begins in 2 weeks,” she wrote.
Nadia Jamil had also thanked her fans for their love and prayers: “They meant so much to me and carried me through this emotional rollercoaster. Still not over but hurdle one crossed. Baby steps. Relief. Gratitude! And much much-needed sleep”.
Much more than a woman with cancer: Nadia Jamil 01:17 PM | 17 Apr, 2020
LAHORE- Recently, Pakistani acclaimed actor Nadia Jamil was diagnosed with cancer. The actress then underwent ...
The Behadd actress is undergoing treatment in the UK currently.
Here, wishing her a speedy recovery and a cancer-free life ahead.
- Wuhan returns to normal as world still battling pandemic01:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- UN advises staff not to travel on Pakistan-registered airlines01:13 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Caught on cam: Women thieves shoplift jewellery in Hafizabad (VIDEO)12:44 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- China directs pharma companies to accelerate export of Covid-19 ...11:59 AM | 23 Jan, 2021
- PIA pays $7mn for impounded jet in Malaysia11:17 AM | 23 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Cannoli café manager gets job offers from Shahbaz Taseer and Karak ...05:59 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021