Shehbaz Sharif due before NAB in assets case today
LAHORE – Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML- N) President and Opposition Leader in National Assembly Shehbaz Sharif is due before National Accountability Bureau (NAB) to explain sources of his income and assets beyond means.
According to media reports, the NAB had directed the PML-N leader to appear before it on Wednesday (today), with a clear warning that the law would take its due course if he did not turn up and cooperate with state institution.
He was due before NAB on Friday but could not appear before it, citing his illness as his major reason for non-appearance.
PML-N Deputy Secretary General Ata Ullah Tarar had said that Shehbaz Sharif was seriously ill as his immunity system was weak due to Cancer, and therefore, he was unable to appear before it. “Shehbaz Sharif will appear before NAB soon after as this Coronavirus pandemic gets over,” he added.
- BISE Rawalpindi board declares FA, FSc 2020 Results today (check ...02:03 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Sahiwal board declares FA, FSc 2020 annual result today (check result ...01:56 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Check result as BISE Bahawalpur announces FA, Fsc 2020 result today01:50 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- BISE Sargodha declares FA, FSC 2020 annual results today (check ...01:44 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Hrithik Roshan follows Mahira Khan on Instagram12:19 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Sanam Saeed wants an update on motorway rape case11:56 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020