Jaya Bhattacharya goes bald during coronavirus lockdown
MUMBAI - Indian popular TV actress Jaya Bhattacharya has recently shaved her head during the coronavirus lockdown. Jaya shared a video of herself on Instagram and "I actually never cared for my looks. The acting matters to me, the other work that I do matters to me."
Jaya Bhattacharya is known for playing the role of the antagonist in popular tele-series like 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi', 'Banoo Main Teri Dulhann' and 'Jhansi Ki Rani'. The actress, who was last seen in 'Delhi Crime', has shaved her head during the COVID-19 lockdown. Jaya shared a video of herself where she spoke about how difficult it is for her to maintain her hair. The actress who's an ardent dog lover said, "Every time I come home after feeding the dogs or distributing the ration - be it day or night, I make it a point to wash my hair. And everybody in our home, we soak our clothes in soap and hot water and we bath from head to toe. It is getting very difficult for me to maintain my hair. I had taken a decision yesterday and let us see how far I can go."
Sharing the video on her social media, she wrote, "#surprise wanted to do this since ages but never had enough motivation This helps me work more freely & better".
View this post on Instagram
#surprise wanted to do this since ages but never had enough motivation This helps me work more freely & better #monday #mondaymotivation #feedthehomeless #feedthehungry #feedstrays #feedstraydogs #feedstrayanimals #coronatime #covid19mumbai #lockdowndiaries #lockdownextended #doyourbit #behelpful #weiredtimes #doyourbest #lifeisbeautiful #lifeisbeautiful as you make @ankitbathla10 SORRY
As seen in the video, Jaya spoke about how she never really cared about her looks and it's only the work she does that matters to her. She also revealed that her kids often ask her to maintain her good looks as she's an actor and has also threatened to not speak to her again if she cuts her hair. Jaya also went onto to list a few other reasons like not being able to find a rubber band and sweating too much. She concludes the video by saying, "Will use wigs while shooting, have often done that anyways."
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Two students test positive for coronavirus in Punjab11:47 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- ‘You are our heroes’: CJCSC Gen Nadeem confers civil awards on ...09:54 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Saudi Arabia announces to restore Umrah pilgrimage in phases09:32 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Brand Spectrum wins Best Social Media Campaign recognition at ...09:12 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan Army inducts powerful VT-4 tanks with ultra-modern technology08:01 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020