Harassment claims against Hobnob untrue
The eatery's management has termed the story, based on the social media posts by the woman, as incorrect and false.
In a notice sent by Hobnobs' lawyers to Daily Pakistan, it has been claimed that even after receipt of dual notices, the accuser has not responded yet.
The publication wants to clarify its position on the matter, the story published in Daily Pakistan was based on the narration of the social media user. It simply presented the accusations and didn't go beyond that. Since the accuser has decided not to pursue her claims, the publication has decided to withdraw the original story. Any inconvenience caused in this regard is regretted.
- Encouraging Players to Continue With Risk-Taking Can Be Difficult in ...01:47 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Morrisville Samp Army march into the play-offs conquering Deccan ...12:44 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- US Central Command chief discusses security cooperation with COAS ...12:21 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Mohammad Taimur bowls Delhi Bulls to 31-runs win over Chennai Braves ...11:32 AM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Meet Pakistan's most streamed Spotify artist of the year08:36 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Pakistani TikTok sensation Ayesha's new videos shock her fans09:59 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- 'Hum Tum Season 2' in the works? Here is what Ahad Raza Mir says11:16 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022