Pakistan most satisfied with performance of PTI’s Zartaj Gul, shows latest ranking
ISLAMABAD – Public is most satisfied with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Zartaj Gul’s Ministry of Climate Change for addressing their problems swiftly, shows latest ranking issued by Prime Minister Imran Khan’s Performance Delivery Unit (PMDU) on Saturday.
The latest ranking lists the top 10 ministries, which vigilantly resolved public issues in past two years after receiving complaints.
As many as 57 percent of people expressed satisfaction over the performance of Gul’s ministry, which is followed by the Ministry of Commerce and Parliamentary Affairs as second and third position holders respectively.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which is look after by Shah Mahmood Qureshi, stood at 7th place with 49 percent votes while Zulfi Bukhari’s Ministry of Overseas has been ranked 9th on the basis of its performance.
- Pakistan cricket team celebrate Fakhar Zaman’s birthday (VIDEO)08:01 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- PAKvSA – Confident Pakistan aim for series lead over South Africa07:39 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- PSL 6 to resume on June 1, announces PCB06:11 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran seeks Bill Gates’ help in combating climate change05:41 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani student’s documentary bags top prize at global ...03:31 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Jibran Nasir ties knot with Mansha Pasha in intimate ceremony03:22 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Katrina Kaif shares sun-kissed photos from quarantine02:05 PM | 11 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Health tips for fasting in the holy month06:11 PM | 6 Apr, 2021