Malik Riaz submits blackmailing proofs with Pindi police
He has alleged in his statement that Col (retd) Tariq Kamal, Dr Shafiqur Rehman and Khalid Rasheed were blackmailing him and he had already millions to them.
The statement states the blackmailers demanded at least Rs50 million, adding the name of former CJ’s son, Arsalan Iftikhar, was used to blackmail the Bahria Town authorities. Proofs of the crime have also been attached along the plea.
Talking to the media on Wednesday, Raiz’s counsel and former law minister Dr Babr Awan said his client is a peace loving philanthropist. “The government, judiciary and media should act responsible now as first step to eradicate extortion from the country,” he appealed. Dr Awan added his client has faced numerous threats and difficult times throughout his business career.
- Bisconni music wraps up season 2 with brilliant performances from ...09:44 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan PM to attend Beijing Olympics in show of ‘solidarity’ ...09:00 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Political appointments in power sector causing increase in energy ...08:22 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- PSL7: Paragliders kick off the biggest cricket event IN THE AIR! ...07:50 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Amna Ilyas slammed for wearing bold dress04:55 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Faysal Quraishi apologises to Nauman Ijaz after being 'too busy' for ...04:33 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021