Priyanka Chopra congratulates Malala Yousafzai on graduating from Oxford University
Nobel Prize Laureate Malala Yousafzai recently graduated from Oxford. Many Pakistani celebrities congratulated her on social media.
Hard to express my joy and gratitude right now as I completed my Philosophy, Politics and Economics degree at Oxford. I don’t know what’s ahead. For now, it will be Netflix, reading and sleep. 😴 pic.twitter.com/AUxN55cUAf— Malala (@Malala) June 19, 2020
Now, Bollywood actor and UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador Priyanka Chopra has also congratulated the education activist on achieving this big milestone in her life.
Sharing a candid picture with Malala on Instagram, the Quantico actor wrote, “Happy Graduation, Malala! Your philosophy, Politics and Economics degree from Oxford is such an incredible achievement. I’m so proud!”
The two had met in New York during Malala's charity event in September, 2017.
Chopra was recently criticised for her selective activism when she supported the Black Lives Matter movement, after which people pointed out how she never stoop up for the minorities in her own country.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Sri Lanka minister offers ICC evidence 2011 World Cup was fixed08:17 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- $4k solid gold face mask for 'protection' against COVID-1908:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Over 300 cases of COVID-19 reported in Sindh Police in 2 days07:56 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- PPSC to restart interviewing candidates as lockdown eased07:44 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Two injured after two trains collide near Rahim Yar Khan07:37 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020