Prince Harry admits having tensions with brother William
LONDON - Prince Harry for the first time admitted of having a ‘rift’ with his older brother, Prince William.
The admission of tensions between them was made by the Duke of Sussex during an interview to ITV’s Tom Bradby, which was recorded earlier on Harry and Meghan Markle’s trip to South Africa.
“The majority of stuff is created out of nothing. As brothers we have good days and bad days,” he said adding that they do not see each other as much as they used to because they are “so busy.”
Upon being questioned about the rift, the Duke of Sussex laughed before terming the reports ‘baseless’.
“Part of this role and part of this job, this family, being under the pressure that it's under, inevitably stuff happens,” he said.
“But look: we're brothers, we'll always be brothers,” he added.
The two were always destined for different paths. Harry, who leads with his instincts, sees his older brother as being hemmed in by protocol as the future monarch, reports the Insider.
The insider said William who dated Kate, his college sweetheart, for about eight years before marriage cautioned Harry that things were moving too quickly with Meghan, leaving Harry ‘angry and hurt.’
They have already separated their working lives, with the Sussex’s leaving the Royal Foundation they once shared with the Cambridge’s after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex moved to a new home in Windsor from Kensington Palace.
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020