Woman gang-raped for ten days after lured to higher labour wages in DI Khan
MIANWALI – A woman was allegedly gang-raped for ten days in Tank city of Dera Ismail Khan after she was lured to more wages in exchange for labour.
According to police, the woman has registered a case against five men, stating that she and her husband was taken to Tank by them with a promise of extra wages.
The victim, who is resident of Piplan Town, Mianwali, had registered the case on August 30. The woman managed to escape from the detention of the suspects and reached the Paharpur Police Station in DI Khan to register the FIR.
Medical tests are being conducted as investigation is underway.
- Punjab governor, wife volunteer for COVID-19 vaccine trial10:19 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- ‘Sprint to Glasgow’: Pakistan PM Imran Khan to address global ...09:37 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan rejects Indian FAKE NEWS about 'transfer of foreign ...08:41 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Minor girl tortured by employers in Faisalabad (VIDEO)08:11 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020