'Self-Accountability': NAB chief fires 23 officers over negligence, misconduct
A spokesperson of the anti-graft watchdog said that the chief had also imposed penalties on 32 other officers, adding that the department had kicked off disciplinary action against 85 officials on the orders of the chairman.
For adoption of ‘Accountability for All,’ self-accountability was essential, the spokesperson cited Iqbal as saying, adding that the NAB was committed to weed out corruption in Pakistan without discrimination.
Earlier, the department has suspended with immediate effect Mohammad Ramzan Khan, deputy director, NAB Lahore, for showing negligence and inefficiency while performing official duties. The suspended officer will be given a chance to defend the allegation as per law.
NAB chairman suspends its Lahore deputy ... 11:43 AM | 22 Apr, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has suspended its Lahore Deputy Director Ramazan on the charges of ...
An inquiry has also been initiated against Kashif Mumtaz Godal, deputy director, Sukkur, on charges of misconduct. He has also been suspended for three months.
- realme 8 Pro comes as the Super-fast Charging Phone from the brand06:09 PM | 17 May, 2021
- PM Imran, Malaysia’s Mahathir for urgent steps to halt Israeli ...05:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Serena Agha appointed as PCB’s first HR director05:31 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Is Tuba Aamir getting divorce from Dr Aamir Liaquat?03:17 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021