'Self-Accountability': NAB chief fires 23 officers over negligence, misconduct
A spokesperson of the anti-graft watchdog said that the chief had also imposed penalties on 32 other officers, adding that the department had kicked off disciplinary action against 85 officials on the orders of the chairman.
For adoption of ‘Accountability for All,’ self-accountability was essential, the spokesperson cited Iqbal as saying, adding that the NAB was committed to weed out corruption in Pakistan without discrimination.
Earlier, the department has suspended with immediate effect Mohammad Ramzan Khan, deputy director, NAB Lahore, for showing negligence and inefficiency while performing official duties. The suspended officer will be given a chance to defend the allegation as per law.
NAB chairman suspends its Lahore deputy ... 11:43 AM | 22 Apr, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has suspended its Lahore Deputy Director Ramazan on the charges of ...
An inquiry has also been initiated against Kashif Mumtaz Godal, deputy director, Sukkur, on charges of misconduct. He has also been suspended for three months.
- Punjab top cop vows to treat Mufti Aziz ur Rehman as a test case04:41 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Triple crowns for Amna Qayum in 2nd PTF Junior National Ranking ...04:08 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan’s Mariam Nusrat makes it to Forbes ‘Next 1000 List’03:31 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul’s Turgut Alp, Bamsı Beyrek made brand ambassadors for ...02:17 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Mahira Khan spends quality time with beau Salim Karim in Nathia Gali01:41 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Are Sanam Saeed and Mohib Mirza getting married? Here’s all you ...01:08 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021