Only 10,694 active cases of coronavirus in Pakistan
ISLAMABAD – The number of patients recovered from Covid-19 infection in Pakistan has reached 275,836.
According to the latest statistics, there are now only 10,694 active cases in the country.
During the last twenty-four hours, 591 new cases surfaced with 4 deaths reported while 24,956 coronavirus tests were carried out during this period.
Four new deaths were also reported in the past 24 hours, taking the total virus-related fatalities to 6,235.
- Four in 10 children are stunted in Pakistan: nutrition survey02:33 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- 226 Pakistani doctors, paramedic staffs depart for employment in ...02:10 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- At least five killed, 20 injured in explosion near Karachi's Maskan ...10:27 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020