Pakistan’s first ‘haunted cafe’ opens in Islamabad
‘Cafe Crossbones’ in capital Islamabad, aims to create an atmosphere of a ‘nightmare’ for those who have the courage to enter it.
Located on PWD Road, the cafe serves coffee, drinks, steaks, pasta, sandwiches and pizza.
The cafe’s top attraction is ‘Talking Fudge Brownie’ while you can also test your vocals by joining in the Karaoke night every weekend.
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Watch: Filling station worker douses ‘robbers’ with fuel11:21 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021