Facebook unveils new feature to make group call easier
The new feature is letting users to covert an ongoing call into a group conversation by clicking on ‘Add Person’ option and then selects who you want to add friends from the list, while all your favorite filters and effects are still available.
Users can add up to 50 people in both video and audio calls but can see only up to six people at a time and when you add more than six people then the main person talking will be shown on screen.
How to use new feature
- Just tap on the screen, click on the ‘+’ icon and you’ll see a list of your friends to choose from and add to a call.
- For video calls, you can still use the AR face filters. Also, the first person you called will remain in contact with you without any glitches.
The California based company first launched group Video and Audio calls option back in 2016 later on, they add fun filters and stickers to make a video call lively and fun.
Previously, if someone wanted to add other people in an on-going call, they would have to disconnect the call and then start a group conversation again. You won’t need to do that anymore.
This new feature is available for iOS and Android users.
- Rice charity by Saudi Arabia draws ire in Pakistan03:08 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Mia Khalifa blames US for Jerusalem violence02:01 PM | 12 May, 2021
- #WestandwithGaza, PM Imran reiterates support to Palestinians amid ...01:18 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Mariyam Nafees shares pictures from her Dua-e-Khair11:51 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares an adorable throwback picture09:01 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021