Ayeza Khan lambasts an individual for making a fake account to defame her
But sometimes, there are people who would have no respect for your personal life, and would do anything to defame you. These people do not know that celebrities too are humans, and anything wrong against them would hurt them too.
Recently. a 'fan' of actor Ayeza Khan did something that would be called 'unethical' by every definition of the word. This fan made a fake account of Ayeza Khan and started a series of Photoshopped pictures and comments on her personal life which were nonetheless far away from the truth.
The fan went on state that Ayeza and her husband Danish Taimoor's new born baby boy Rayyan was not their biological child, but had been adopted.
Soon after, Ayeza took notice of the the whole issue and posted a statement on her official social media account.
She further clarified:
It is an unacceptable behaviour through which people start believing that a celebrity's personal life is their own and that they can do whatever they want with it. What do you think? Please let us know!
- Pakistan's coronavirus death toll crosses 13,000 mark08:45 AM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 03 March 202108:10 AM | 3 Mar, 2021
- SC’s Justice Isa allowed to argue his case himself12:07 AM | 3 Mar, 2021
- China to gift additional 0.5 million doses of coronavirus vaccine to ...11:43 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- What a delivery! Woman orders iPhone 12 Pro Max but receives Apple ...11:32 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 'Darlings’ – Alia Bhatt collaborates with Shahrukh Khan for first ...07:06 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Mere Paas Tum Ho actor Rehmat Ajmal looks stunning on her Mayoun03:15 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021