From Atheism to Islam: Hamza Ali Abbasi to talk about his journey in Dallas
Former actor Hamza Ali Abbasi is on his way to Dallas to speak about his journey to Islam.
Abbasi took to Twitter to announce that he will be attending the upcoming fundraiser for the Ghamidi Center of Islamic Learning. The post reads that Abbasi will be speaking about his ‘Journey from Atheism to Islam’ at the event.
Be kind Dallas❤️ pic.twitter.com/MhrP7Sy3qZ— Hamza Ali Abbasi (@iamhamzaabbasi) January 22, 2020
The fundraiser will take place at Dallas in Texas.
Here’s what the Twitterati has to say about Hamza’s new career path:
It's an enterprise. Much more Kong lasting than an acting career— sherry (@CherieDamour_) January 22, 2020
Allah k banday, ghamdi fittnay k elawa or koi nahi mila tha join krnay ko???— Mohsin Raza (@razajunooni) January 22, 2020
This is the best, most profitable career move you couldve made. bohot paisa ayega! Smart thinking!— wow somebody actually (@maulana_banana) January 22, 2020
Hope none of ur friends and family are ever petty enough to share photographic or video evidence of your REAL life! 😭😭 best of luck!
best of luck bro— Sameera Khan (@iamSamerakhan) January 22, 2020
You are one of the most loved celebrities in Pakistan and even internationally so you don't need to worry about the people. They all love you and admire you💞Just keep your faith in Allah and deliver the true message of Allah. Indeed Allah will help you! ❤— istandwithkashmir (@deejzx) January 22, 2020
Back in November 2019, Abbasi announced that he has quit the entertainment industry in a lengthy video, sharing details about his decision.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- NCOC prepares guidelines for Eidul Azha04:25 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Newly built hospital to help Pakistan fight against COVID-19 ...04:16 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s earns US $ 1176 mln from IT services’ export04:03 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Chairman Senate Sadiq Sanjrani announces to contest election for IPU ...01:22 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020