Patient killed after Rescue 1122 ambulance falls into Muzaffargarh canal
MUZAFFARGARH - One person was killed, and three others including two rescuers, sustained injuries as an ambulance fell into canal.
According to Rescue 1122 on Thursday, its ambulance, carrying patient, was on its way to hospital but it collided it with a truck and fell into Taleeri canal,near Khan Garh Ali pur bypass.
The patient in the Rescue van died on the spot,while three others sustained injuries.
- Enablers set up very first Incubation Center in UMT05:13 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Aam Aadmi Party’s big victory over Modi’s BJP is not really that ...04:40 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- PM Imran warns world to take notice of India's ultranationalist ...12:51 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Riz Ahmed to debut play about his 'toxic breakup' with UK12:27 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Shaniera Akram shares her experience of working in debut film11:58 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Jaafar Jackson is amazed by Pakistani hospitality during visit11:55 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019