Goat-stealing ‘Churail’ captured in South Punjab
BAHAWALPUR – People in Khanpur finally get rid of a Churail who had become terrifying for them to leave their houses at night after stealing their cattle for months.
The residents of Ghareebabad said they used to hear strange voices at night and some people even saw an evil-looking creature.
Due to the fear of the Churail, the locals hardly left their premises after dusk. They also complained about the missing goats.
The residents were intensely terrified until Friday night when a group of young men decided to solve the mystery on their own.
The group in the village spotted a man walking away with the goats. They chased him and caught him.
"We thought it was a woman stealing our cattle but it turned out that a man in a wig," a local told the media.
The man, who pretends to be a Churail, has been identified as Imran, a resident of the Jatki village. Soon after being nabbed by locals, he was taken to a police station where an FIR was registered against him.
It's New Year, not Halloween! Peshawar ... 09:41 PM | 1 Jan, 2021
PESHAWAR – Police have arrested a young man for creating panic among children and women on New Year’s Eve ...
- Vin Diesel walks Paul Walker's daughter down the aisle at her wedding09:44 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:07 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 24 October 202108:41 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan denies any 'understanding' with US on use of airspace12:30 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Resham celebrates birthday in style with friends and family03:59 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Inside Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira Inam's fairytale wedding07:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021