Pakistani man kills wife, daughter and mother-in-law over divorce dispute in US
A Pakistan national man gunned down his wife, daughter and mother-in-law over divorce dispute in the US state of Texas, it emerged on Monday.
The man’s wife had filed a petition in a court seeking divorce from her husband, reports said.
The woman was going to her job along with her daughter when the enraged husband opened fire on them outside their house. He also gunned down her mother-in-law when she came to save the victims.
According to Express News, the man shot himself after killing the three women.
Texas police said that all the four people belonged to South Asia as they did not reveal their nationality but the Islamic Society Houston claims tha that they were Pakistani nationals.
The victims have been identified as Sadia Manzoor, her daughter Khadija and Inayat Bibi.
Their funeral prayers were offered at the Islamic Society Houston.
Student kidnapped by ex-fiancé in Lahore found ... 10:51 PM | 22 May, 2022
LAHORE – The Lahore High Court (LHC) heard on Sunday that a girl student, who was abducted in Lahore's Shahdbag ...
- #MSMS3 - My Suzuki My Story Season 304:15 PM | 27 Jun, 2022
- FM Bilawal Bhutto inaugurates People’s Bus Service in Karachi02:42 PM | 27 Jun, 2022
- Shahzad Akbar used FIA against Dubai business tycoon in Sofia Mirza ...01:33 PM | 27 Jun, 2022
- Congratulations pour in as Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt are expecting ...12:48 PM | 27 Jun, 2022
- Kubra Khan draws flak for her wardrobe choices11:39 AM | 27 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022