Exciting: Junoon all set for comeback with Bulleya jamming session
KARACHI - Junoon is one of Pakistan's iconic rock bands active from 1990 to 2005. Recently, the lead guitarist Salman Ahmed shared a video of him and Ali Azmat casually lounging and having a jamming session.
The band was seen practicing the song Bulleya, one of their most famous songs. Ahmed shared the video on Twitter stating “Junoon is coming soon”.
Junoon coming soon pic.twitter.com/M9Lr6faN2R— salman ahmad (@sufisal) November 20, 2018
See u soon👍 https://t.co/PgRaIiVW3z— salman ahmad (@sufisal) November 21, 2018
He also shared a picture with Junoon's sensational vocalist Azmat and captioned it “Yaro yehi dosti hai”, the lyrics of Junoon’s popular track.
With successful albums, international tours and awards, the band have won people’s hearts.
Junoon's band are cheering since their reunion news was being published by media. The trio released a music video in August of one of their popular songs Khudi from their popular album Azadi. It was originally written by philosopher and poet Allama Iqbal.
Below is the video of one of super-hit song by Junoon:
- India imposes curfew, restrictions in Occupied Kashmir to prevent ...02:09 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan marks Youm-e-Istehsal to express solidarity with oppressed ...01:31 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Front foot no-ball technology to be used for Pakistan-Pakistan tests01:04 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Folklore’ is No. 1 on Billboard's charts with a ...05:54 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- I have received many marriage proposals from Pakistan: Cengiz Coskun04:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020