India to begin largest military exercise near Pakistan border in October
According to Pakistani officials New Delhi has formally informed Islamabad about the military exercise as part of 'prior permission' protocol that exchanged with neighboring countries ahead of any major military movement in no-war days.
However any kind of reservations from Pakistan would not affect the Indian plan.
Media reports suggest that India is planning to test its nuclear weapons, heavy artillery and drone planes in real war-like situation on Western border. As many as 30,000 troops will take part in the military exercise.
For the first time Indian forces will use information especially the images of 'enemy compounds' provided by satellites and drones, ground and airborne radars at the same time.
The military exercise, which will peak towards end-November, will also include a major airdrop of paratroopers behind 'enemy lines'.
Pakistani defence analysts said that India has been carrying out such large military exercises at least once in four years since many decades. Pakistan doesn't need to worry about such large scaled exercise instead it should only focus on its own readiness, they said.
- Nora Fatehi’s belly dance moves in ‘Zaalima Coca Cola’ set ...04:04 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Ex-CM Sindh Arbab Ghulam Rahim appointed as PM's aide on Sindh affairs02:56 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Sajid Sadpara scales K2 amid expedition to search father’s body02:25 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Kubra Khan and Gohar Rasheed open up about their wedding plans01:45 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021