Rangers held 75 ANP linked criminals in Karachi: DG
DG Rangers, while talking to media persons, said the targeted operation in Karachi is not aimed to halt the political strength of any political party but it is against the outlawed elements. We carried out actions in Liyari as well, he evidenced.
He stated that yesterday’s fair by-polls are clear evidence that Rangers are not targeting any specific party.
Akbar declared that Rangers didn’t kill any political activist during the raid on MQM headquarters, Nine-Zero. An in-depth inquiry has been completed in this regard, he said.
DG explained that the Rangers didn’t request Sindh government to ban pillion riding on the occasion of by-polls in NA-246. Rangers’ instruction to the citizens to carry their original CNICs with them was also portrayed the other way, he said, the instruction was issued amid security threats.
He appreciated the Rangers personnel for peaceful conduct of by-polls in NA-246.
- 7 inspirational small business ideas by young entrepreneur Faizan ...10:47 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- NAB arrests Khursheed Shah’s son in asset beyond means case (VIDEO)10:31 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shahrukh Khan becomes the only Pakistani cadet to graduate from US ...09:50 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Watch: Donald Trump lookalike singing, selling ice cream in Pakistan09:34 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021