'Why Sharifs' Jeddah steel mills in profit, but Pakistan Steel Mills in loss?'
Addressing a sit-in at Mall Road in Lahore, Sirajul Haq asked as to why the Prime Minister Nawaz Sharifs’ steel mills in Jeddah were in profit while the state-run Pakistan Steel Mills are suffering losses.
JI Ameer said that he is ready to sacrifice the last moment of his life to make Pakistan free of corruption. He stated that similar to economic corruption, the public opinion needs to be organised against electoral corruption as well.
Referring to the Panama Leaks investigation, Siraj said that Prime Minister (PM) Nawaz Sharif made a commission based on his will which is unacceptable. He said that Leader of the Opposition was told that the Terms of References (ToRs) related to the investigation of the matter will be consulted with the opposition, however the government made TORs on its own.
- Bisconni music wraps up season 2 with brilliant performances from ...09:44 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- PSL7 – Rizwan-led Sultans need 125 runs to win against Babar's Kings09:40 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan PM to attend Beijing Olympics in show of ‘solidarity’ ...09:00 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Political appointments in power sector causing increase in energy ...08:22 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- PSL7: Paragliders kick off the biggest cricket event IN THE AIR! ...07:50 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Amna Ilyas slammed for wearing bold dress04:55 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Shehzad Roy's hilarious video breaks the internet06:59 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Faysal Quraishi apologises to Nauman Ijaz after being 'too busy' for ...04:33 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021