Ex-foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar, father booked for fraud over step-brother's complaint
Abdul Khaliq has nominated 25 people, including his father Noor Rabbani, in his application where he alleged that the accused had illegally transferred family property, for which a complaint had already been filed at the Directorate of anti-corruption.
KPK secretary food arrested in fraud case 12:17 PM | 29 Dec, 2015
PESHAWAR (Staff Report) - The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa accountability commission Tuesday arrested provincial secretary food ...
After the completion of an initial investigation, the fraud case was registered against the accused.
Hina Rabbani Khar is a post-graduate in hospitality and tourism from the University of Massachusetts and belongs to the influential landlord family of southern Punjab.
The 40-year-old politician also holds the distinction of being appointed as Pakistan’s youngest and first woman foreign minister, at the age of 33, by the PPP-led government which came to power after the 2008 elections.
- Bloodbath at PSX as KSE-100 index plummets over 2,000 points07:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Tourism Dept committed to restoring museums, historical sites in ...06:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Hasan, Imad and Sarfaraz left out as Pakistan name squad for West ...06:14 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- India confirms first two cases of Omicron variant05:51 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan rejects India’s mischievous spin being given to Kartarpur ...05:24 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Minal Khan shares a dreamy throwback video from her Maldives vacation04:20 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Salman Khan's family not invited to Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's ...03:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Merub Ali spills the beans about her relationship with Asim Azhar03:15 PM | 2 Dec, 2021