Ex-foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar, father booked for fraud over step-brother's complaint
Abdul Khaliq has nominated 25 people, including his father Noor Rabbani, in his application where he alleged that the accused had illegally transferred family property, for which a complaint had already been filed at the Directorate of anti-corruption.
KPK secretary food arrested in fraud case 12:17 PM | 29 Dec, 2015
PESHAWAR (Staff Report) - The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa accountability commission Tuesday arrested provincial secretary food ...
After the completion of an initial investigation, the fraud case was registered against the accused.
Hina Rabbani Khar is a post-graduate in hospitality and tourism from the University of Massachusetts and belongs to the influential landlord family of southern Punjab.
The 40-year-old politician also holds the distinction of being appointed as Pakistan’s youngest and first woman foreign minister, at the age of 33, by the PPP-led government which came to power after the 2008 elections.
- ARY News taken off air for airing ‘hateful, seditious content’03:27 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Two Pakistanis among four Muslims killed in fresh US ‘hate’ ...11:51 AM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022