Pakistan Army soldier martyred in Indian ceasefire violation: ISPR
RAWALPINDI – A soldier of the Pakistan Army embraced martyrdom due to the unprovoked ceasefire violation by the Indian troops in Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) on Wednesday.
According to the military’s media wing, the Indian army continued unprovoked ceasefire violation near Satwal Sector along the Line of Control.
During an intense exchange of fire, sepoy Mukhtiar, 21, embraced martyrdom while fighting valiantly, said ISPR.
Pakistan Army responded in a befitting manner, causing substantial damage to Indian troops in men and material.
Earlier on Sunday, a soldier of Pakistan Army has embraced martyrdom in exchange of fire with terrorists and their facilitators during an intelligence-based operation in Jatt Bazar near Awaran, Balochistan.
Pakistani soldier embraces martyrdom in Awaran ... 11:37 PM | 20 Dec, 2020
QUETTA – A soldier of Pakistan Army has embraced martyrdom in exchange of fire with terrorists and their ...
- LIVE: Imran Khan arrives in Islamabad to address participants in ...02:15 AM | 26 May, 2022
- IMF tells Pakistan to remove petroleum subsidies for revival of loan ...11:35 PM | 25 May, 2022
- All educational institutions to remain closed in Rawalpindi tomorrow09:28 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Another child paralyzed as Pakistan reports fourth polio case of 202208:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- HSA, UNFPA mark Int'l day of Midwife 2022 and day to end Obstetric ...08:14 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Amar Khan and Momal Sheikh's hilarious BTS video goes viral06:45 PM | 25 May, 2022
- ‘Pawri girl’ Dananeer Mobeen's new video goes viral02:07 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Coke Studio 14 sets new popularity records in India04:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022