Pakistan Army soldier martyred in Indian ceasefire violation: ISPR
RAWALPINDI – A soldier of the Pakistan Army embraced martyrdom due to the unprovoked ceasefire violation by the Indian troops in Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) on Wednesday.
According to the military’s media wing, the Indian army continued unprovoked ceasefire violation near Satwal Sector along the Line of Control.
During an intense exchange of fire, sepoy Mukhtiar, 21, embraced martyrdom while fighting valiantly, said ISPR.
Pakistan Army responded in a befitting manner, causing substantial damage to Indian troops in men and material.
Earlier on Sunday, a soldier of Pakistan Army has embraced martyrdom in exchange of fire with terrorists and their facilitators during an intelligence-based operation in Jatt Bazar near Awaran, Balochistan.
Pakistani soldier embraces martyrdom in Awaran ... 11:37 PM | 20 Dec, 2020
QUETTA – A soldier of Pakistan Army has embraced martyrdom in exchange of fire with terrorists and their ...
- No plan to shoot down Chinese rocket: Pentagon chief11:05 AM | 7 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-07-Updated 10:00 ...10:46 AM | 7 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 07 May 202110:41 AM | 7 May, 2021
- Father declares Haniya Khan ‘mentally unstable’ after she creates ...07:12 PM | 6 May, 2021
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern plans summer wedding03:45 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Bushra Ansari's sister Sumbul Shahid loses battle to COVID-1903:35 PM | 6 May, 2021