Pakistan Army soldier martyred in Indian ceasefire violation: ISPR
RAWALPINDI – A soldier of the Pakistan Army embraced martyrdom due to the unprovoked ceasefire violation by the Indian troops in Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) on Wednesday.
According to the military’s media wing, the Indian army continued unprovoked ceasefire violation near Satwal Sector along the Line of Control.
During an intense exchange of fire, sepoy Mukhtiar, 21, embraced martyrdom while fighting valiantly, said ISPR.
Pakistan Army responded in a befitting manner, causing substantial damage to Indian troops in men and material.
Earlier on Sunday, a soldier of Pakistan Army has embraced martyrdom in exchange of fire with terrorists and their facilitators during an intelligence-based operation in Jatt Bazar near Awaran, Balochistan.
Pakistani soldier embraces martyrdom in Awaran ... 11:37 PM | 20 Dec, 2020
QUETTA – A soldier of Pakistan Army has embraced martyrdom in exchange of fire with terrorists and their ...
- Cambridge Int’l releases O-levels, IGCSE November 2020 results08:30 AM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Why is ‘Imran Khan’ riding a rickshaw in Sialkot? (VIDEO)09:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Smart lockdown in several areas of Gujranwala, Lahore including DHA, ...09:03 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021