Bilawal Bhutto answers ‘million-dollar’ question about his marriage
Pakistan’s Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto Zardari drew media attention when he replied to a journalist about his wedding.
The 34-year-old faced questions about his marriage plenty of times, and this time PPP Chairman was asked about getting hitched during his United Nations General Assembly visit.
In a clip doing rounds on social media, a journalist of a foreign publication was heard asking Bilawal, ‘There are my Pakistani friends asking if you have any plans to marry.’
Bhutto scion, who was seen in a jovial mood, answered the most-asked question. ‘Of course, I have plans to marry, he said hurriedly without delving into more details’.
When the journalist asked about the exact time, PPP Chairman moved away, saying ‘I’m in rush’.
Bilawal's reply to reporters inquiring about his ... 01:58 PM | 4 Feb, 2019
LAHORE - Bilawal Bhutto has often been the target of various 'jokes' that make people want to defend him on social ...
The young politician now appears to have a rehearsed response, he earlier revealed about getting several marriage proposals, saying he would marry a girl of his sisters’ choice.
- Zulfi Bukhari reacts to leaked audio with Bushra Bibi09:01 PM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Sharjah takes Emirati, Arab culture to Latin America as Guadalajara ...08:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Britain's Daily Mail apologises to Pakistan PM Shehbaz Sharif over ...08:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Shoaib Malik refuses to comment on divorce rumours08:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Teaser of Hania Aamir's upcoming drama out now07:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list? ...10:48 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022