Heavy rain forecast for next two days in Karachi
KARACHI - Light to heavy rain continuing in the city Since early Tuesday morning.
According to media details, due to the rains caused urban flood in various areas due to which routine life almost standstill, along with many other problems electricity shutdown and non-availability of water.
On the other hand, Korangi Crossing Road Tuesday morning closed for vehicular traffic after flooding in Malir River due to rainfall.
According to the details, Korangi Causeway has already been blocked for traffic.
In some slum areas, rain water has entered houses and shops; leaving the residents crying and condemning the performance of the concerned civic agencies.
- How to check 10th Class Result 2020 Online via SMS on Mobile03:21 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- BISE Faisalabad board to announce Matric 2020 result today (view ...02:44 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- BISE Multan to announce Matric 2020 result today (check result)02:34 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston reunite for a virtual reading of Fast ...11:59 AM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020