3 killed, 5 injured as fog triggers pile-up on highway near Sharqpur (VIDEO)
LAHORE – At least three people were killed while the other five were injured, as twelve cars rammed into each other on the highway near Sharqpur.
The rescue teams arrived at the spot and shifted the bodies of the deceased to the nearby hospital.
The visibility level on motorway and the National Highway dropped to zero meter in the wee hours due to which, the motorway was closed down for traffic.
The metrological department predicts smog in Kamoke, Shakargarh, Zafarowal, Kartarpur and several other areas.
The National Highway & Motorway Police have alarmed the passengers to avoid all nonessential travel, and use fog lights while driving.
Earlier on December 9, at least nine people got injured after several vehicles rammed into each other; resulting in a pile-up on Lahore-Sialkot Motorway.
Several injured as fog triggers pile-up on ... 01:58 PM | 6 Dec, 2020
LAHORE – At least nine people were injured after several vehicles rammed into each other, resulting in a pile-up ...
- 7 inspirational small business ideas by young entrepreneur Faizan ...10:47 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- NAB arrests Khursheed Shah’s son in asset beyond means case (VIDEO)10:31 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shahrukh Khan becomes the only Pakistani cadet to graduate from US ...09:50 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Watch: Donald Trump lookalike singing, selling ice cream in Pakistan09:34 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021