Shafqat Mahmood tests positive for coronavirus
ISLAMABAD – Federal Minister for Education Shafqat Mahmood has tested positive for Covid-19, the PTI leader said Tuesday.
Taking to his official handle, Mahmood wrote ‘I have tested positive for coronavirus. I feel fine with mild symptoms. InshAllah will get well soon’.
I have tested positive for coronavirus. I feel fine with mild symptoms. InshAllah will get well soon.— Shafqat Mahmood (@Shafqat_Mahmood) May 25, 2021
Earlier in March, Education Minister announced that he got vaccinated against Covid-19 at the Polyclinic Hospital here in the federal capital.
Got my covid vaccination done today at the poly clinic in Islamabad pic.twitter.com/46TwO8U4xg— Shafqat Mahmood (@Shafqat_Mahmood) March 18, 2021
Many Pakistani statesmen have battled the novel virus including the country’s Prime Minister Imran Khan, Interior Minister Sheikh Rasheed, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, President Alvi, among others.
Pakistan PM Imran tests positive for COVID-19 02:35 PM | 20 Mar, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan has tested positive for the coronavirus, his medical aide confirmed on ...
According to the latest stats from National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC), the country’s death toll from the pandemic soared to 20,400 while the national tally of Covid-19 cases has jumped to 904,000 with 2,253 more people testing positive in the last 24 hours.
Covid19: Pakistan records 2,253 new cases, 92 ... 09:55 AM | 25 May, 2021
ISLAMABAD – At least 92 people lost their lives due to the third wave of the novel coronavirus infection while ...
- Neizens troll Sajal Aly for playing Fatimah Jinnah in 'Madar-e-Millat'10:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Brutal assault by security guard leaves Karachi woman unconscious ...09:29 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Sana Javed delights fans with stunning pictures05:51 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022