70-year-old Pakistani sets world record by crushing most apples in one minute (VIDEO)
A 70-year-old man from Pakistan has set a Guinness World Record by crushing the most apples with his hand in one minute.
Naseemuddin, who is a welder by profession, crushed 21 apples in 60, breaking his own record of 18 apples. Last year, he defeated England’s athlete by surpassing his record of 13 apples.
The achievement is the latest addition to the record-breaking family as he is the father of Mohammad Rashid, who has made more than 70 world records in the martial arts category. Naseemuddin’s 7-year-old granddaughter has also set a world record.
The Guinness World Records also shared Naseemuddin’s video on its Facebook page. “70-year-old metalworker Naseem Uddin (Pakistan) used his powerful grip to crush this record,” it captioned the video
“Like father, like son! Naseem is the father of serial record breaker Muhammad Rashid and decided to break a record for himself. Naseem has previous experience of working with iron as a welder which is how he gained all the strength in his hands,” it wrote.
Pakistani martial artist Rashid Naseem sets two ... 10:05 AM | 27 Apr, 2022
ISLAMABAD – Acclaimed Pakistani martial artist Rashid Naseem broke records of Indian and Chinese athletes, taking ...
- FM Bilawal Bhutto inaugurates People’s Bus Service in Karachi02:42 PM | 27 Jun, 2022
- Shahzad Akbar used FIA against Dubai business tycoon in Sofia Mirza ...01:33 PM | 27 Jun, 2022
- OPPO receives eight prizes in the Computer Vision and Pattern ...01:12 PM | 27 Jun, 2022
- Congratulations pour in as Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt are expecting ...12:48 PM | 27 Jun, 2022
- Kubra Khan draws flak for her wardrobe choices11:39 AM | 27 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022